Who is the Curious Gal?
Hello and welcome, to the Curious Gal Blog. My name is Ragina and I go wherever curiosity leads and i’m taking you with me. I’m always trying, doing, seeing, finding, and learning something new. This is my day-to-day life as the Curious Gal and this blog that you found your way to is a reflection of just that. My curiosity.
Facts about the Curious Gal
- I love the color purple and always have some form of purple on my person
- I love to read and am a heavy user of my local library
- I like to consider myself a foodie. I am a frequent visitor of food trucks and am a professional eater of cupcakes.
- I think in movies
- I am a nerd
- I am a Michigan State grad, GO GREEN!
- Since becoming a Florida girl, I love being outside
- In addition to my love for reading, my favorite subject in school was English and I love to write.
- My dream vacation involves a visit to London, England
- When I grow up, I want to be an author and own a media company
Why I started this blog?
I started the Curious Gal because I want to share my love for learning and trying new things. I want to inspire others to stay curious and I hope to do so through the writings of this blog and the scenes and sights I will be covering.
What you’ll find here?
As I mentioned before, we are going wherever curiosity leads. And where is that, you ask? Curious are we? Very good. I’m going to lead you to new discoveries, new knowledge, cool places in town, good eats, great reads, lots of learning, meet some awesome people, and the curious path of adulthood. Welcome, I do hope you’ll stay awhile.